On this day, the President of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the International Board of Trustees of the Moscow School of Management Skolkovo Dmitry Medvedev presented student cards to the students of the School. And although the construction work has not yet been completed (interior finishing is in progress), the campus of blacksmiths of businessmen of the new formation has caused the admiration of the guests. Russia has never seen such beautiful facades.
An object: Moscow School of Management "Skolkovo"
Customer: LLC "Management Company SKOLKOVO Management"
Project author: David Adjaye "Adjaye Associates"
General contractor: LLC "PSP-Farman"
Facade contractor: CJSC "Alkon-Trade-System"
Types of jobs: Installation of facades and lanterns of "second light".
Scope of external work: 27 100 sq.m.
Date of work: August 2008 - August 2009
Facade systems: Schueco FW 50+ HI, FW 50+ SG, ADS 70 (Germany), U-kon ATS 102i (Russia).
Systems for flashlights "second light": Raico Term + 56 S-I (Germany)
- Economic growth is impossible without entrepreneurial ideas and the maximum use of the potential of small and medium-sized businesses. We know that the SKOLKOVO business school, which is actively developing today, conducts programs and functions as a full-fledged school, sets itself the task of educating entrepreneurs. I am confident that with the move to a new campus, the completion of which is expected in the near future, the school will expand its capabilities. We pin great hopes on SKOLKOVO and expect that over time SKOLKOVO will become one of the world's leading business schools,”says Igor Ivanovich Shuvalov, First Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, member of the SKOLKOVO International Board of Trustees.
Project author David Adjaye explains:
- I turned to the history of world art in an attempt to find a prototype of my future creation, which would correspond to the spirit of the school as much as possible. Impressed by the ideas of the Russian artist Kazimir Malevich, who predetermined the development of world art for decades to come, I proposed my own architectural interpretation of his works.
The design of the school buildings in the spirit of K. Malevich's paintings is intended, on the one hand, to emphasize the interpenetration of Russian and world culture, on the other, to demonstrate the innovative and, to a certain extent, futuristic character of the school, which is fully inherent in the work of the great Russian artist.
The managing director of the business school Emil Pirumov says:
“In accordance with the idea of the school's founders, the architectural solution of the Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO campus should embody its innovative, progressive nature, while being based on ideas that originated in Russia and received worldwide recognition. Therefore, the customer, the Moscow School of Management Skolkovo, took the utmost care in choosing the company that manufactures the facades. The contract for the design, production and installation of facades was concluded with CJSC Alkon-Trade-System, the leader of the Russian market of facade technologies, which has repeatedly confirmed its European level of quality. Practical experience, technology and a sense of the excellent specialists of Alkon-Trade-System allowed us to create unique facade solutions for the business school.
Alcon Trade System CJSC is a leading company in the field of facades.
- Architecture is the face of any city. We are not architects, but we are the ones who create the faces of individual buildings - their facades. The internal structure and layout, no matter how functional and wonderful they are, can be appreciated only by a small group of people, while the external appearance of the facades will remain in the memory of millions. In public perception, the exterior always precedes the interior. Therefore, when investing a lot of money in the design and construction of a building, it is important to be as careful as possible when choosing a façade manufacturing company,”says Yuri Khripin, General Director of Alkon-Trade-System CJSC.
We are the largest processor of high quality European materials, systems and technologies.
We are ready to implement the most complex projects from an architectural and engineering point of view.
We are a young, growing, but at the same time stable and reliable company.
The main areas of activity of the Alcon Trade System company are the following stages of projects:
- construction management;
- design and approval;
- logistics (supply);
- production of structures;
- installation work;
- maintenance of facades (cleaning).
Alkon-Trade-System is an organization that confirms its European level of quality with each new project. Among our priorities is the establishment of long-term, stable and partnerships with leading architectural construction and design organizations. "We do not have a crisis - neither production, nor ideological."
To solve the problems of providing our facilities with structures in a large volume, of any complexity, a production company was created on the basis of the production department of ZAO Alkon-Trade-System.
As part of this company, there is currently a workshop for the production of translucent aluminum structures, a workshop for the production of facade panels from composite materials, a site for the manufacture of auxiliary steel structures, and a transport area.
The team consists of a director, a production manager, a technologist service, a quality control department inspector, highly qualified assembly fitters, ancillary workers, warehouse employees, and forwarding drivers.
In 2006, it was decided to create its own production base. In 2008, upon completion of the construction of production buildings, the company moved production from the leased areas to its own territory in the Moscow region (Malakhovka settlement). This decision was dictated by the continuously growing volume of work and the expansion of the range of proposed facade works, carried out on our own.
The production site consists of two administrative and production buildings with a total area of 3000 sq. m, three warehouse hangars with an area of 700 sq. m, a boiler room, equipped loading and unloading and storage areas and covers an area of 1 hectare.
The production is equipped with the latest equipment from leading European manufacturers: Elumatek, Emmegi; includes a machining center EMMEGI "DIAMANT" (XL 10000), which provides 4-plane automatic processing of aluminum profiles with dimensions up to 9000 x 400 x 450 mm, and also allows processing up to 8 pieces. parts at the same time (!), 4 sawing units, 3 milling machines, angle crimping equipment, a complete set of pressing and stamping equipment SCHUECO, REYNAERS, RAICO, ISOMAT machine for the production of "warm" SCHUECO profiles, a machine for the manufacture of arched structures, etc.
The organization of production allows us to produce structures of any complexity in volumes sufficient to provide 100% of any construction site.
The management of the company made a decision in the near future to expand the production base with the construction of two buildings with an area of 4000 sq. m, as well as complement the quality control department with a testing laboratory equipped with the latest technology.
Installation work carried out by Alkon-Trade-System is automated as much as possible. This increases the speed and safety of the installation.
An example of the campus of the Moscow School of Management "Skolkovo", reveals the installation resources of Alcon Trade System. So, for the device of large-format structural glazing of a huge disc with an area of 30 thousand square meters. m (the so-called disk "D", where the educational building and the library will be located), vacuum suction cups were used. With their help, it was possible to carry out a qualified installation of glass products with a weight of each element over 450 kg.
For the construction of the remaining facades (four buildings located on disk "D"), 12-meter front cradles from the largest manufacturer of construction lifting equipment GEDA, Germany, were used.
Also, special mast front platforms and cargo lifts manufactured by Safi, Italy were used.
The credo of Alkon-Trade-System is to meet the requirements of the times. By entrusting us with the device of facades, you get:
- systems thinking;
- modern production;
- return on investment;
- the quality of the future.
Learn more about the process of installing the facades of the Skolkovo Moscow School of Management here.